Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 30 of 33

* Hearing another voice he sticks his head - Page 30 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Oct, 2010 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 33 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

28th Mar, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 30

A well intentioned visior says...

"I know about a God." Oliron claims.

"Many of ye may not have heard of em, Pannkonie." Oliron glances about seeing no response.

"His followers are mostly all doppelgangers of good heart and mind. Some few are warriors of various vocation." Oliron continues, the legend starting to come back to him.

"When he was just a boy he severed the head of a red dragon in a single blow of his great two handed sword." Oliron chuckles on his thoughts.

"He was eaten by a troll but survived inside its belly. Pannkonie wore a ring of regeneration. After some time he burst forth from it most gruesomely. Some time after that it is told he stumbled on a long forgotten wizards laboratory. Inside he found a chest that was locked and, being Pannkonie, stomped down on the chest to open it. Only this chest had weakened over time and his foot went right threw the rotten wood, shattering the many potions inside. The glass from the old magical potions cut into his leg and introduced the magical ingredients of them in a toxic mixture into his blood." Oliron pauses to take a long swig of ale.

"Well now this would kill any normal man, but Pannkonie was meant for something greater. Somehow he survived the volatile combination of magical potions and was magically transformed into a doppelganger. Afterward he was not heard of again as the human he once was. He took on the guise of many a hero and their is no way of telling how many heroic deeds he accomplished under different identities. Though it is rumored that he became a God at some point. Having few true followers he became the God of doppelgangers like him, who wanted to use the abilities of themselves for good not evil." Oliron raises an eyebrow.

"Some say he walks the world still. Others say he is a powerful vampire who can shapeshift. Still others may pray to him even now not knowing his true identity. Makes me wonder how many of these kings and such in power are actually doppelgangers of his following." Oliron takes a drink, burps, then clears his throat.

15th Apr, 2010 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

The doors to the bar tediously swing open as the wind drags in another patron. A tattered, shadowy dusty figure from the streets. Bare footed and cloaked in a dirty hooded robe. His pale face half hidden behind the hood spill whispers of his youth whilst his etched lips pressed in a slight smirk give away his curious and cheeky nature.

His thin physique stands proud at an average hight as he strolls in with a confidence. Sitting himself very near but not facing Oliron.

He pulls a small dagger and begins picking the grime from under his finger nails.
"And what REALLY do you know of these gods and hero's?" Aive asks aloud as tho continuing a conversation they were having.

"Have you met them, shared a drink with or fought along side them?" the question was rhetorical and he continues his rant.

"why it was just the other day" he exclaims enthusiastically "I sore a grown man stomp a wolf pup that had stolen some meat and by the time I caught up with the man, in a tavern very simular to this" Aive pauses to look around "he had saved us from a large viscous wolf pack and now drank for free"

Aive shook his head and swapped knife hands and began grooming the his other hand. "Its amazing what becomes of a bards tale once consumed by time and ale" he whispers to himself in a melodic tune, then drifts off humming softly to himself.

15th Apr, 2010 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Ah another customer. It seems that this here Tavern is the delight of most passers by.

* He motions to one of the wenches to attend to the man *

See here this lad be needing service from thee.

Rather off topic, but...
As the First Post said - you need to select an Avatar in order to participate here: Source 2 - do so before making your Reply again. If you do not have the 30 FP to get the Avatar then you may need to make general Posts until you do.

24th Apr, 2010 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Tavern Village Gwynedd

Oliron looks over at the man curiously.

He says nothing, then has a look of dismissal.

"Eh, I have seen many things, but a God, no."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Apr, 2010 - 4:40am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Tavern Village Gwynedd

I do not need a god. I have a strong sword arm and good armor. IF someone wants to meet god I can assist them on their way.

Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern

*The tavern door swings open quickly and then just as quickly is shut. A young man turns to eye the crowd. His eyes are clear and blue, his hair like dark red wool, with bushy orange mutton chops warming his full cheeks. He is not a man of grand stature, and caries more than his fair share of weight around his midsection. He smiles broadly to the tavern crowd and bows graciously as if to an audience. And walks with surprising grace towards the bar*

Good tavern keep fortune favours you! It would seem that my flute is presently available to entertain you and your honoured guests! All for a mere silver a night, and of course mead to honey my voice and meals to give me the strength to regale you with the most exciting epics. Here, I shall provide you with a sampling to engage you patrons.

*A tin flute appears in his hands with a flick of his wrist and he begins to play a lively reel, only to end just as the tavern wenches and patrons have begun to sing and dance*

So, good men and women, would you like to hear some more?

*he turns back to innkeep with a glint in his eye*

A cup of your most drinkable mead then.

*turning back to the audience he returns to his reel*

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 30

* As if the man with the flute was not surprising enough, the door creaks and opens again and another man walks into the tavern. He walks in slowly and pulls his hood of. A few people care to take a quick glance at him, but most of them seemed to ignore him. The few who watched saw him as a tall and lean man, his hair neck-length and dark brown. His face looked fair and gaunt, though not quite unpleasant to look at. But no one bother to look enough. He seemed to be holding a sort of a quarter staff with him. He walked in the center and suddenly he spoke in a loud manner-*

Greetings my fellow beings, I do have to admit that I see some familiar faces in here. Hope I'm finding you in good health. If you wish to know my name; they call me Elruadar in the Elvish tongue. Tell me, whats the best that this tavern has to offer. I was hoping to pacify my hunger here; and of course, a pint of ale will do, thanks.

* Saying thus, he pulled a chair to an empty table and rested himself.*

Reconcile Edited: Psychonaut on 8th Oct, 2010 - 2:25pm

8th Oct, 2010 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 30

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* Hearing another voice he sticks his head in to see what is going on in the Tavern. *

Rather off topic, but...
If you want to participate in this Thread you must FIRST select a Member Wars Avatar: Source 9

+  « First of 33 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,