Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 5 of 33

... she can hear the fool blathering away - Page 5 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Jun, 2006 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

3rd Jun, 2006 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 5

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* noticing the sound of an empty mug actually gladdens him. He feels as though he has accomplished something, slain the dragon as it were, or as in this case; captured the heart of an angel in distress. He makes his way in lightning fashion to her table *

Shall I be bringin' more fer ye?

* before an answer could even be uttered *

It tastes good doesn't it? Really good, the finest we have really - it be good, yes? It is good ain't it? Yes? Right?

* he stands with a gleeful expression awaiting to hear from the ale moistened lips of the maiden declare that what he had done did in fact bring her joy. *

4th Jun, 2006 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

Being so rudely jolted from her reverie, Sabina turns and nods briefly at the man. "Aye, barkeep, the ale was surpassing my previous visit." She notes his anxiousness, and says, "Kindly contain yerself ... 'twere only a glass of ale, fer the love of Oden. Keep yer skin on. And bring me another." Sabina flips another silver bit on the table.

4th Jun, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

* with a sense of victory and accomplishment his head bobs up and down as he rushes off to get some more ale *

Yes meh lady, yes meh lady, just now.

* within a flash he comes back with more of the tantalizing brew *

Be there anything else meh lady?

* he then stands with a carless lean while playing with the ends of his rather lengthy moustache *

4th Jun, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Tavern Village Gwynedd

Her eyebrows knit together in a frown. "Not a blasted thing more, man. Now be off with ye before I crush you like an ant! Can't a warrior enjoy an ale without yer hangin' about? Scat!"

4th Jun, 2006 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

* he jumps in his shoes and yells out like a woman in labor *

Okay misses, okay misses...

* he then hurries off to the back to catch his breath. After some time he comes out and starts to organize the bar while at the same time taking peeks at his 'princess' through the available mirrors and the corner of his eye *

4th Jun, 2006 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

Truly, he's an infant in a grown man's body - smallish though he is, fer a grown man, Sabina thinks to herself. Am I a trinket, a prize to gloat over? I'm just another warrior looking to quench a thirst.

She tucks a red curl behind one ear and finishes her ale, noticing as she tips her head back the stiffness in her neck. And then realizes that her muscles are beginning to tighten up all over. Time to get moving before she can't move at all.

The warrior rises quickly and moves deliberately toward the exit, thirst slaked and prepared for a new day of adventure....

4th Jun, 2006 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 5

* As the beaut leaves he is quick to turn full faced towards her *

So long meh love...

* he then bites his lip quickly and continues *

Er, meh princess... ah, I mean so long fer now, ta ta...

4th Jun, 2006 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 5

... she can hear the fool blathering away behind the bar, but her response is only to leave more quickly....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,