Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 6 of 33

"I have no wings and I barely have my - Page 6 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 33 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

4th Jun, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 6

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* with the light of his heart going away behind the solid oak door of the Tavern he focuses himself on the task at hand *

Righty then, it be time to sort order here within this pale place of ale, mugs, tables and chairs.

* starts signing a tune of merriment that makes a few of the nearby Village dogs howl. *

18th Jun, 2006 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

Walks in slowly through the front door of the tavern. Scan the area lightly only seeing the bartender he decides not to remove his cloak hood and walks toward the right side of the bar. As he reaches the very end of the right side of the bar he asks lightly; "Could a lonely traveler scare some mead from the local bartender sir?" After finishing his sentence he relaxes on a bar stool.

18th Jun, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Sure friend, ah... ye have taken my invite most speedily. I recognized thy clothes and stature.

Have ye money for this or were ye looking for a favor?

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Tavern Village Gwynedd

"I have money though not much but enough, although I just wish for company mostly. I need no favors but if you wish for a hobby I might interest you in a gladiators position. Maybe even a blacksmith position but You would be one of the firsts for my area is still quite empty."

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Blacksmith? Nah, I be too nimble for that... I have long since been retired from my work with weaponry and the number of dragons I slew.

* pushes out chest although there is little chest of which to reveal any might *

Here be thy drink, some of the finest in these here parts.

I have never before seen thee in my Tavern, art thou from East City?

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

"I am from a farther place than east city. My home is farther than I could walk or ride in a life time. I fear I would not be able to return home until it is fated so. As for now my place is this country and its towns. Though I long for home I do not wish to go back."

22nd Jun, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 6

So far be thy place, how did ye get here then?

* tip toes to look over your shoulder *

I see no wings lad?

* grin on face *

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 6

"I have no wings and I barely have my legs as it is. I do not know how I got here I just know that I and this place exists." As he finishes his last sentence he takes a long draw from his mug.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,