Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 7 of 33

Sure mate, I see thou art like another who - Page 7 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Jul, 2006 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 33 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 7

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Lad, thou seemest to be in need of guidance, what is it ye seek? Tell me, I shall surely help cause I be the one that most come to for wisdom here - be it lovely las or burly barbarian.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Tavern Village Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

"Guidance... hmm maybe I do need some although I do not know in what. What I could use is someone to help me get my life straight in this town or country." At the end of his sentence he looks down at his mug and thinks to himself for a moment and then takes another long draw of his mug.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

See here lad, art thou any good with charm? I shall ask ye do me a favor and I will do ye a favor. Interested?

* before you can reply he leans over and says... *

There be a maiden that comes in here, she be strong as an ox and yet as beautiful as a rose. If ye can get her to look my way... then... I shall help thee as never I did help anyone.

* he then fills up your mug as a show of his seriousness and says *

That be on the house.

27th Jun, 2006 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Tavern Village Gwynedd

"I don't know how charming I may be but I will do my best to help a friend in need or just for fun. I do like to help people but I don't like it when they start to ask all the time." He gives a sour face as he says the last sentence. "Although I do like the praise," he grins as he finishes the sentence.

28th Jun, 2006 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Ah, see here lad, there is a beauty that comes in here every now and again... when thou seest her thou wilt know, for she is strong and yet as soft as a whit lily.

I know she likes, me but is stubborn to admit her true heart.

1st Jul, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern

"I will help you when I see her, I'm sure by your description I probably will notice her." Drains the rest of his mug and set it down soft.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Village Tavern
A Friend

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 7

"Yawn. Nothing like a goodnight drink to put me to bed. Tavern master, a swig of your finest ale please."

10th Jul, 2006 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 7

Sure mate, I see thou art like another who masks his face? Ye should push back that hood and let us have a lookie.

Offtopic but,
You should select a story avatar before participating here.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,