Bbq Recipes

Bbq Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bar-B-Que or BBQ
7th Sep, 2005 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Bbq Recipes

Everybody loves BBQ. I thought in creating a thread and posting your favorite BBQ recipe. Here in Argentina our BBQ is called "Asado" and is quiet different from the American style. When you prepare BBQ, you can choose between beef, chicken, lamb, and even veggies. Feel free to post your favorite recipe, marinade and secrets for a yummy BBQ!.

Here is one: Pepper Steak Packet

INGREDIENTS:
1 (1/2 pound) sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion, chopped
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 zucchini, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup steak sauce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
Place the steak strips on a piece of foil large enough to hold the meat and some vegetables. Layer with the red, green and yellow peppers, chopped onion, cherry tomatoes and chopped zucchini. Dot with butter, and drizzle with steak sauce. Fold edges of foil to seal the packet well.
Grill over medium high heat for 45 to 60 minutes. About halfway through cooking, flip the packet, being careful not to puncture it. (Note: Be careful when opening foil packet as the steam that escapes will be very hot.)

https://beef.allrecipes.com/az/PpprStkPckt.asp

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Recipes Bbq

I have found that if one bakes the chicken (in a conventional oven) beforehand then the smoking process can be done much faster in the bar-b-que pit. I also like the additive of pepper and pineapple juice to the bar-b-que sauce used while cooking the meat, yes, while cooking the meat rather than brushing it on later.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Bbq Recipes
A Friend

Bbq Recipes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My favorite BBQ is the kind that comes in a bottle. Actually, I've never made homemade bbq sauce. I might try that some time. I do like doctoring mine up with brown sugar. It just makes it so sweet, and tastes wonderful on chicken.

My fiance's mom does something really interesting. When she makes hamburgers, she smushes barbeque sauce into the hamburger meat before patting them into patties. They're really good.

23rd Feb, 2006 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Recipes Bbq

There are some brilliant ideas posted on here that I haven't ever heard of, but will certainly be trying them out when the weather gets good here. probably another 3-4 months or so, as at the moment it is snowing!

A lot of the British bbq's are just chicken, steak, sausages, burgers etc just thrown on the bbq, quite plain really compared to everyone elses!
I like side bowls of rice, coleslaw,salad and some corn on the cob
All I need now is the weather!

> TOPIC: Bbq Recipes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,