Character Sheets (paper)

Character Sheets Paper - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 
Custom built
8th Sep, 2005 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Character Sheets (paper)

Character Sheets

Have you been as fanatical as me where you create your own character sheets because the default ones provided were never 'good' enough? I use to custom build all kinds of character sheets using freehand art and then later when computers came out publicly I created one or two using a primitive publisher program. What about you, what do you se now to create your RPG character sheets?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

paper Sheets Character

There are two basic kinds of RPG character sheets. The first is the default that is usually supplied with the boxed or book RPG set. The second is the modified version (sometimes referred to as 'variant version') that becomes more or less complexed based on the needs of players and or the Game Master.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2006 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Character Sheets (paper)
A Friend

Character Sheets (paper) Reviews RPG & Card Board

I don't know if this counts, but I have made several character sheets for for my homebrewed Rpgs.

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

paper Sheets Character

I never made character sheets before but have seens some in the past and thought to myself I could improve on this!

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Character Sheets (paper)
A Friend

paper Sheets Character

Pretty much of all the character sheets I use are the ones I have made. I have included some stuff I thought more important I have found I rather like my own character sheets than the ones supplied.

Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Character Sheets (paper)
A Friend

Character Sheets (paper)

I've always used the default character sheets but usually written things in places they didn't belong. Especially if the character sheet is multiple pages I'll put things I think are important or something I need to reference often on the first page. In my last gaming group every single person had a different type of character sheet. One guy simply wrote the bare minimum of stats on a piece of paper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2008 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Character Sheets paper

Once I got a computer and printer, I generally make character sheets using Excel, or another spreadsheet program, but have come across Scribus and Serif free products that would likely work well as desktop publishing applications with which you could create a number of different style of sheet.

11th Feb, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Character Sheets paper Board Card & RPG Reviews

I just used all the default character sheets and if I needed anything extra then I'd just put it on the back. I'm not that artsy to come up with my own.

Reconcile Edited: play by post on 11th Feb, 2009 - 5:40pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Character Sheets (paper)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,