Arizona

Arizona - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Sep, 2009 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »
Arizona Culture
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Arizona

Arizona

The capital of Arizona is Phoenix and the State was admitted to the Union on: February 14, 1912. You may feel free to discuss the Culture and Traditions of Arizona within this thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Arizona
A Friend

Arizona

Arizona is home of two of the most beautiful and fascinating places in the country. The Petrified Forest National Park, and the badlands known as the Painted Desert. Both offer natural beauty and a fascinating history of the land.

https://www.nps.gov/pefo/

18th Apr, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Arizona History & Civil Business Politics

I have been to Tucson to visit my wife's relatives, and it is a beautiful city. While in Tucson, I was surprised by the way the roads were undulating and later learned that they were built that way to accommodate the flash flooding that can occur during certain times of the year. The valleys in the road collect the water and channel it through the city into nearby lakes. There are even signs on the roads to drive with caution during storms, as people have been known to stall in the water and sometimes get washed away. Tucson is only a couple of hours away from the Mexico border, and while visiting, I also drove to the border town of Nogales.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Arizona
A Friend

Arizona

Saguaro National Park on opposite sides of Tucson shows it's namesake Saguaro which is simply amazing.

The Highway between Petrified Forest and Saguaro National Parks, is very beautiful.

Arizona 77/U.S. 60.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arizona

GROWTH STATES: ARIZONA OVERTAKES NEVADA

Arizona replaced long-time leader Nevada as the fastest growing state in the union during the 12 months ended July 1, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The population of the Grand Canyon state grew 3.6 percent during that period. Nevada grew by 3.5 percent.
Ref. https://money.cnn.com/2006/12/22/real_estat...tates/index.htm

25th Dec, 2006 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Arizona

It's one of my favorite US states (from the ones I actually visited). They have a beautiful landscape, the weather around winter time is very nice compared to Utah and overall the people are really nice.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2009 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Arizona

Arizona's climate differs depending on whether you are in the Southern or Northern areas. In the North it snows, in the south it can be very hot and dry. In the Southern area where a friend of mine lives, there are mostly Native Americans and Mexican Americans. That area where he lives is mostly country and many of the people have to drive to get a weeks supply of water just so they can shower. Some families have their own water pump though.
The Arizona government is known for it's corruption.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Arizona
A Friend

Arizona Politics Business Civil & History

My family moved to Arizona in 1963, and since that time, I've seen many changes develop. A bit of trivia...the only area in Arizona which observes daylight savings time is the Navajo Indian reservation. The Phoenix metropolitan area is populated by approximately 6 million residents.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Arizona

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,