Pamela Anderson - Page 3 of 8

Plastic surgery just pulls your skin into - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Oct, 2007 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

?
Poll: What is your opinion about Pamela Anderson?
  A great actress and beautiful       5.88%
  An okay actress and beautiful       17.65%
  Terrible actress and she just looks made up       29.41%
  All body and nothing else       23.53%
  Can't stand her       23.53%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pamela Anderson
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2006 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson - Page 3

Date of Birth for Pamela Anderson: July 1, 1967 in British Columbia, Canada

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2007 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Anderson Pamela

Funbikerchick I agree with you us men need to control our eyes and thoughts so as to not glorify the likes of Pamela Anderson. After all it is we males who made her a star and bought the bad movies ect oh yes and some females also I am sure.

I have no doubt as to her intelligence after all with no acting talent she made it to the top. I personally do not think she is a beautiful woman but I will admit I am into natural looking ladies not a plastic version of a person.

As for her relationships I am sure they are as deep as she is. I only hope as I would for any one that she can see where her errors were made and to prevent re-occurrence in the future.

1st Oct, 2007 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, she is ready to tie the knot again. I wonder if this one is a drug abuser and wife-beater too?

LOS ANGELES -  It looks like Pamela Anderson is prepping to parade down the aisle (again) with her latest lover, Rick Salomon (who was made famous as Hilton's co-star in the homemade "1 Night in Paris"). The busty blonde told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month she already was sporting a new "rock" of engagement.

According to KVBC in Las Vegas, the comely couple applied for and were granted a wedding license on Saturday and were set to consummate their connection with a "quickie" any day now (even as early as Sunday) in the oh-so-classy "Little White Chapel."

The famous little service center on the strip also has hosted the ceremonies for the likes of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Britney Spears and Jason Alexander and Mickey Rooney (twice). So judging from the alumni, it looks like the "Baywatch" babe and her Salomon are set for a very long-lasting life together"¦

Insiders also are speculating that the two will establish a permanent pad in Sin City. But will this put a pebble through Kid Rock's romantic heart?

A close friend of the music mogul (who was getting ready to release a new album, "Rock & Roll Jesus," next week) says this will seriously devastate Kid, who was married to the Playmate for three months in 2006.

1st Oct, 2007 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Anderson Pamela

I wonder if this one is a drug abuser and wife-beater too?

Worse. Rick Solomon will exploit his own romances for financial gain. Look what he did to Paris Hilton!

I am not sure why Pamela Anderson enjoys getting married. Maybe she is looking for a male role model for her children. But she seems to be choosing the wrong guys all the time! I suspect that Pamela Anderson loves "the bad boy type" to be involved in her life. I never understand why women like her, continue making poor choices, over and over again.

1st Oct, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Anderson Pamela

I am not surprised by her choice really. No matter how "sexy" and "beautiful" people may see her and she may try to portrait, all these decisions are proof of a very low self-esteem, hence her repetitive bad choices. I hope she gets the help she needs soon, specially for the sake of her kids.

1st Oct, 2007 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson

QUOTE (Greenie)
I am not sure why Pamela Anderson enjoys getting married.

People at that level often wake up one morning and think to themselves:

1. I am getting older and beginning to sag
2. I am lonely and even my body cannot bring me happiness
3. Maybe if I get married to another loser I will realize how life really is good being on my own.

Then when they reach 75 they think about becoming religious.

Pamela Anderson
Pamela Anderson (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2007 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson - Page 3

1. I am getting older and beginning to sag

Although I do agree with all your points but "beginning to sag? Goodness JB! Heinous! I doubt she will ever worry about this, since plastic surgery will always provide a "quick fix" for this problem.

1st Oct, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Plastic surgery just pulls your skin into a knot, not make you younger. With all that weight Pamela has chosen to carry around it will affect her, do not think they do not go through pain, even after they get big they do and it is all for flame and worldly glory, but it has to all catchup at some time, it is just for some it takes a whole lifetime.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Pamela Anderson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,