Pamela Anderson - Page 5 of 8

I do not think she is smart enough to remember - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: What is your opinion about Pamela Anderson?
  A great actress and beautiful       5.88%
  An okay actress and beautiful       17.65%
  Terrible actress and she just looks made up       29.41%
  All body and nothing else       23.53%
  Can't stand her       23.53%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pamela Anderson
17th Dec, 2007 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson - Page 5

Just last month, she was saying she is the happiest she has ever been BUT she filed for divorce (once again) after only 2 months of marriage. rolleyes.gif

LOS ANGELES, California (AP)  -- It seems like only two months ago that Pamela Anderson was aglow with happiness over her quickie Las Vegas wedding to Rick Salomon.

Actually, it was.

But the 40-year-old ex-"Baywatch" beauty has filed for divorce from her 38-year-old husband after just two months of marriage.

Anderson cited irreconcilable differences in papers filed Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. The documents were first obtained by the celebrity Web site CelebTV.com.

Anderson and Salomon wed October 6 during a break between the 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. shows of "Hans Klok's The Beauty of Magic" at Planet Hollywood resort, where Anderson was starring as a magician's assistant. The couple separated less than 10 weeks later, on December 13...

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2007 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Anderson Pamela

Some things never change. She should also know that men seldom change as well.

17th Feb, 2008 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Since when a striptease can be "very respectful and classy"? Even more if Pamela Anderson is the performer. spock.gif

Pamela Anderson let it all hang out to an adoring crowd at the famed Crazy Horse cabaret in Paris, according to a report on People.com.

The 40-year-old former "Baywatch" star and animal rights activist performed two sold-out Valentine's Day shows, according to the site, wearing a black body stocking while riding around stage on a black motorcycle.

The show, which reportedly cost ticket-holders a whopping $300 a pop, also featured Anderson performing a dance to the Brigitte Bardot hit "Harley-Davidson," according to the report.

Anderson said she was attracted to the Crazy Horse, a saloon famous for its topless dance performances, because of its respectful approach to sensuality.

"It's a celebration of women," she told People.com. "It's done very respectfully, very classy, and it's a wonderful show for women as well as for men."

17th Feb, 2008 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Anderson Pamela

Since when a striptease can be "very respectful and classy"?

When men own businesses that is deemed by the public as sleazy, they become very creative and often use words to "respectful" and "classy," to convince the world that, the business is harmless and legitimate. These terms also serve to cleverly pacify those who are against it. The person who owns the Cabaret Horse salon, knows how to generate more money for his business, by hiring Pamela Anderson to perform for a two day Valentine show. Even after she is gone, the Cabaret Horse owner's reputation will continue to soar, for having the sexy, former Baywatch actress, perform at his club. And everyone knows that in spite of her age, people will pay a lot of money, just to see her in person. I am guessing that it is not for her singing ability! rolleyes.gif

My question is, does Pamela ever stop to think how her behaviour may affect her sons lives? What about when they are at school? I am sure that they are often teased by their peers about her scandalous behaviour! How do they really feel about their mother, when she accepts these questionable jobs?

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anderson Pamela

Anderson's marriage is annulled

The marriage of ex-Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon is officially annulled, court papers show.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7313069.stm

20th Jun, 2008 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson

*sigh* This woman has so many issues, it is truly sad that she drags her kids along as well. Pamela and Tommy Lee are back together again. The question is: For how long? rolleyes.gif

While Tommy Lee preps for a summer concert tour, he's also got another major project in the works: rekindling the romance with his ex-wife, Pamela Anderson.

The Motley Crue rocker, 45, tells Rolling Stone that the two of them are making another go of it 10 years after their 1998 divorce.

"We've only given it a try 800 times - 801, here we go," Lee says. "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me. It's awesome. It's definitely working."

Friends of Lee's tell PEOPLE this time may be the charm. "They are two people who have been through a lot and know each other really well," says one.

The thrice-married, 40-year-old Anderson - whose five-month marriage to Rick Salomon was annulled in March (her other husband, of four months, was Kid Rock) - recently told Ellen DeGeneres on her TV show that she was not dating and, in fact, wasn't even sure of her type of man. .

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson - Page 5

You know, I am not the least bit surprised that these two are back together again. Every time Pamela is involved in her whirl wind romances and it turns sour, Tommy Lee is always there to cheer her up. It is true that they have two kids together but I do not think they ever stopped loving each other, even when they got divorced. They are a very "toxic" couple: Tommy Lee is very well known for a violent temper and abusive ways and Pamela is just a silly, busty blonde, who seems to make all the wrong choices, when it comes to men. But what I really admire about Tommy Lee is the way he supports and consoles her, every time her relationships with men end very abruptly. I think they are probably turning to each other out of loneliness or could it really be love? I hope Pamela remembers how abusive Tommy Lee was when they were married. Maybe someone should tell Pamela that the past always affects the present and future! But the question is, does Pamela even care or ever learn from her past mistakes? Her actions speak otherwise!

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Pamela Anderson
A Friend

Pamela Anderson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I do not think she is smart enough to remember her past. I have seen 10 year olds smarter than she is. I could not stand her in the past and everything she is doing now is just adding logs to the fire.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Pamela Anderson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,