10 Month Old Baby Stabbed In Nyc

10 Month Baby Stabbed Nyc - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Sep, 2005 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Sep, 2005 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A ten month old baby being walked in a stroller by her nanny was stabbed in New York City.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9256740/

I realize there are all kinds of sick individuals in this world, but this tops it. How can anyone do such a terrible thing to a completely innocent baby. This isn't a case of child abuse. This was a random act of violence.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Nyc Stabbed Baby Month

Oh my gosh!. I was shocked when I was reading this story. The guy was mental and obviously is not going to be charged for this attack. I really hope the little girl can survive this horrible experience. There is no safety in this world anymore.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

10 Month Old Baby Stabbed In Nyc History & Civil Business Politics

This is one of those cases where my spiritual life collides with my human nature. Part of me is saying that this man needs Jesus, he needs forgiveness, etc. The other side of me is saying that he needs to be hung up by his thumbs and shot. How is it possible for anybody with any form of a heart inside of them to attack a child? A child! I can only imagine what the parents and the babysitter are going through emotionally. I work with about a hundred girls, and I get so protective over them. I feel like I have a hundred little daughters running around, and I would do anything to keep them safe. Anytime I hear about one of them getting hurt in any way, it breaks my heart. I cannot imagine having to go through an event like this with your own child. The babysitter probably blames herself, though it wasn't her fault. Anytime a child is in your care and they even get a scratch, it's hard not to blame yourself. I hope God grants them peace.

> TOPIC: 10 Month Old Baby Stabbed In Nyc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,