The Exorcism Of Emily Rose

The Exorcism Emily Rose - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Nov, 2008 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2005 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Film review: The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Reuters - "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" is an uneasy hybrid of horror, courtroom drama and true-life story.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ilm_exorcism_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2005 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rose Emily Exorcism The

This movie was a hard movie to judge. The producers did a real good job of presenting both sides of the case. The spiritual side was given from the perspective of a true believer. The legal side was presented from a medical stand point. In the end, the truest believer and the biggest skeptic both would end up questioning what really happened, I know I did. In some ways you where left wonder why on earth this priest was brought to trial, and in other ways, you wanted to see him hang for his foolishness. Good thought provoking movie. I plan on renting it when it comes out again.

21st Nov, 2008 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I thought it was well done and kept you interested. From what I gathered out of the movie it seemed like Emily Rose wanted this to be a spiritual quest regardless to whether it was psychological or not. I like the actors they chose for expert witnesses, they were the most intriguing.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rose Emily Exorcism The

I thought the idea of this movie surrounding the case while in the trial phase was the way to go. The more you found out the more you thought. Any movie that can cause a person to think about themselves and their beliefs is a great movie.

> TOPIC: The Exorcism Of Emily Rose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,