Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth? - Page 3 of 3

Name: TheBigRedDwg Country: Title: Mosquito's - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Jun, 2012 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2012 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth? - Page 3

Name: TheBigRedDwg

Title: Mosquito's teeth

Comments: While the mosquito is probably not the national bird of Canada - it is the state pest of Florida and Alaska, the latter are the much bigger cousins of their sunshine kin. while it takes a whole flock of Florida mosquitoes to carry you to the outhouse, the Alaskan ones carry the outhouse to you. when I was younger I was often invited to outdoor parties thinking I was popular only to realize later I was their to draw the mosquitoes away from the other guests. As to the writer above whose legs were swelling up due to the bites, could be having one of those anaphylactic (sp?) reactions and should be seen by her doctor ASAP! I have found vinegar helps to take out some of the pain and itch followed by Novocaine cream which will keep the bites from getting infected. hope this helps from another person with type ML (mosquitoes loving) blood.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,