Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth? - Page 2 of 3

Name: Lucy Country: Comments: Now that's - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Jul, 2010 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth?
A Friend

Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth? - Page 2

You got me laughing KNtoran.

Hey you guys wanna buy some water? $1.50 a gallon, a steal of a deal!

Yeah it seems that a good portion of Canada is the perfect breeding ground for the little suckers. You'd think that by now we would have found a way to wipe them out, but that just shows how great they are at adapting and surviving.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teeth Mosquitoes Do

I think that is what you should do. Bottle up all that water a nd sale it to all these health nuts. I am sure that will cause some of those water ways to be less inductive for mosquitoes to generate and carry off your young. biggrin.gif

18th Feb, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

*sucks only the top water and bottles it from the swamp.*

Perhaps we can sell this stuff to the Islamic radicals and call it green water for extra health. helps control blood pressure just open and let ferment.

I know growing up we battles hard to get our first feed of trout and wild leaks from the bush. They might be small but get enough stuck in you and you might get carried away. Though I will take them over black flies any day.

I find a quick rub with alcohol before heading to the bush. Also encourage those around you to wear Cologne or perfume. Then they leave you alone. hey every man woman and child for themselves mate.

I agree I could have done with out seeing that article.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Teeth Mosquitoes Do

Yes I agree I much prefer the mosquito to the black flies. I will say that encouraging others to wear perfume or cologne is kinda wrong but interesting way to keep them at bay.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2009 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Teeth Mosquitoes Do

Name: laugh.gifa

Comments: I never thought that in 90 seconds they suck enough blood to nourish more than 100 eggs this will help me on the report I have to do please give some traits and information on where to look.

Source 1: internet AMCA

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Name: Marissa

Comments: Oh my gosh now I think I hate mosquitoes because I hate to think that they are actually sawing into me!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Mosquitoes Teeth - Page 2

Ok Marissa I am blaming this on you. I just got a image in my mind of two mosquitos using a saw to cut into a person so they can get to their blood. I think too much I guess.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Do Mosquitoes Teeth Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Name: Lucy

Comments: Now that's an awful thought to have in my mind! Mosquitoes are some of the worst pests on the planet and knowing they have teeth too makes them even more disgusting.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do Mosquitoes Have Teeth?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,