Spying

Spying - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In the work place
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2005 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Spying

Spying in the Work Place

Sometimes employees need to be tracked in their performance, but this could be taken too far at times. Do you feel that your supervisor or boss ever spies on you?

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Spying

Can anyone say employee relations? From my experience, a good manager or supervisor can check up on your performance, progress, work habits in other ways that sneaking around, or watching from around a corner. In most cases I have found this more in new managers but there are also some people that just don't have the people skills to handle this is a better way. That doesn't make a very good boss in my eyes. As a former manager, I could check up on any employee I had working for me, while conversing with them about something else, and by the accomplishments that they can show for the time they put in to work. I guess all I am saying is that a good boss doesn't resort to this, and if you are experiencing this, and talking to your manager doesn't help, you may want to look for a job. You can't be happy in a situation such as that.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Spying

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,