Grace Introduction

Grace Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Sep, 2005 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Grace Introduction
A Friend

Grace Introduction

{she stretches and looks about her}
OOC I am not quite sure how or where to start so I will treat this like a chance to tell you about my character.
Hello my name is Grace I am the offspring of a elf under a rather powerful transformation spell and a barn cat. By trade I am a mouser and advise, you will never see me without my caller and pouch of coins. As you can see I am a dainty little cat my silver grey fur has a healthy shine and my green eyes are cion. I am a strong mined speaker so have no worries I'll speak up if I want or need to. My weaknesses are Fire, dogs, and blades so please refrain.

Reconcile Edited: Grace on 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:04pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Grace

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Grace Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, but this is not the place that you introduce characters, within this thread you introduce yourself. For an understanding of how RPGs work here check the RPG Page.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Grace Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Grace

I am sorry but I do not like putting a lot about myself on the net I find it easer to place my personalty in a character and not give personal facts to the world. embarassed.gif

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Grace

Welcome to the forum community. We don't expect you to put any identifying information at all out about yourself here, although you are welcome to put some (first name, etc) here if you so desire.

We would like to know what part of the world you come from (I.e. what country, what region of the country, etc), what kinds of things you like besides RPGs, etc. For example, what is your favorite food? Are you planning on a wonderful trip somewhere? You will notice that without your personal identification information, nobody could trace these types of things back to you personally.

We are a community. We have developed some very strong friendships here, as we share our successes and failures, hopes and dreams, even our families.

We are not trying to be nosy. Just friendly. I see that you are busy getting involved in the forums. We all look forward to getting to know you a little more.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2005 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Grace Introduction
A Friend

Grace Introduction

Thank you, I am from the States.{she shifts her paws nervously} But sir I must point out that people do half there talking with there bodies and I prefer the one I made just for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Grace Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,