Children In Cages

Children Cages - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 7:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2005 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Children In Cages

POLICE FIND 8 OHIO KIDS LOCKED IN CAGES

Police in northern Ohio on Monday rescued eight children whose parents told authorities they kept the kids in locked cages for their own protection.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/12/caged.children/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2005 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Children In Cages
A Friend

Cages Children

From the link: "Police said no charges had been filed against the parents."

Yeah! Go, Wakeman P.D., go!

In all seriousness, why? I support a parent's right to discipline their children, but come on, where's the line drawn? Well, the law (traditionally - not according to Wakeman, OH, but still) draws a line at endangerment, battery, false imprisonment, and capital crimes, among others. I don't think it takes a lot of thought to think perhaps putting a one year old in a cage might be one of those "You know what? Tell it to the Judge" moments.

On another pseudo-rant, perhaps these adoption/foster agencies should think twice before giving these kids to families who insist that the "cage system" is superior to say, paddling, or, I dunno, not caging your kids.

Another pseudo-rant: "They thought there was circumstances with these children that warranted the cages at night,"

Oh, Lt. Sommers! And, well, to the parents: don't bother passing GO and head straight on to Jail. I'd LOVE to hear any reason for caging ANY human being aside from vague references to it being for their own good.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Children In Cages History & Civil Business Politics

FATHER SAYS CONFINING CHILDREN WAS NECESSARY

The father suspected of keeping some of 11 special-needs adopted children in cages says he confined them only to keep them safe and showed off damage to his home he says they caused.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/24/caged.chi...n.ap/index.html

3rd Mar, 2006 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Cages Children

Now the adoptive mother says the children "asked" for the cages. Oh really. Sorry, but both parents makes me sick. Even one of their own children ( a girl) accused her own father of molesting her and the mother would not believe it! *shaking head* Guess where this couple met?

Sharen Gravelle said she met her husband in 1986 at a dinner for a child sex abuse support group.
She said she was attending because a relative had been molested. Michael Gravelle was there because he was accused of inappropriate touching, a charge he denies. The couple married two months later.

Now they are fighting to get custody once again for these children!

https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/02/caged.kids.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Mar, 2006 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Cages Children

It seems the social worker is as much to blame here as the parents, because she knew what was going on and approved of it. Her role as a social worker should have been to remove the children from the home and place them in a facility where they would not be a harm to themselves and others. Of course, this would have been done IF the children were really exhibiting such behavior. The parents should have known better to try to take matters into their own hands and confine the children like they did. I doubt any judge will have the frame of mind to put the children back in the hands of these people (at least I hope so).

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

3rd Mar, 2006 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Children In Cages

Nothing surprises me anymore Malexander, both parents rejected a court order of psychological tests done to them which hints me that they have lots of things to hide. Sickening.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2006 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Children Cages

This is a sickening tale. I suggest these vile creatures, who claim to be human, should receive a taste of their own medicine.

But this time let's throw away the key.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Children In Cages
A Friend

Children Cages Politics Business Civil & History

**growl** Because children living with deranged parents need a deranged social worker to go with it. This is utterly disgusting. There is no other word for it: disgusting. It will be completely outrageous for either one of these people to ever have another child in the same room not under adult supervision. The very idea that somebody would approve of this idea grosses me out.

I agree with arvhic...They need to be locked up with the key thrown away. I might have felt a small sense of that forgiving attitude I know I should have had they even shown a bit of remorse. Instead, they are going along with the flor of society and are trying to make an excuse for what they did, and are trying to make it right.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Children In Cages

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,