Comic Poster

Comic Poster - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In your room
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Comic Poster

Some humans use posters as a means to idolize heroes they wish they could be. Have you ever had a Comic related poster hung in your room? If so, what was it of and up to what age were you when it finally came down?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2005 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Comic Poster
A Friend

Poster Comic

I have a poster from the movie Ghost World (which was based on a comic by Dan Clowes). I got the poster a few years ago and put it in storage just last March.

As far as any other comic characters, I never had any posters. Around the time I was pretty heavy into superhero comics, many of the more popular books were reduced to overemphasis on character drawing and less on action connecting between panels. Instead of using pictures to tell a story like Will Eisner did, they'd draw these really well-colored static characters flexing ridiculous numbers of muscles (See Michael Turner's Fathom, Campbell's Gen-13, or most X-[Insert Name] books for examples). Pretty to look at, but not great to read.

My point: if the entire book reads like 20 individual posters, I probably didn't need another with which to litter my walls.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Comic Poster
A Friend

Comic Poster Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have a poster of Edward and Alphonse Elric up in my room though I really idolize Winry Rockbell.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Comic Poster
A Friend

Poster Comic

I remember when I was about 13 or 14 years old, I received a Poster of the Mighty Avengers that hung on my wall for about 2-3 years. I do remember that it was replaced by a poster of Bruce Lee, which eventually travelled with me to my college dorm room...laugh.gif

3rd Jan, 2006 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Poster Comic

The only poster that comes to my mind is one of Spider-Man that my cousin drew for me. He was really a great illustrator and it was worthy of being hung on the wall. By the time I hit my teens we had moved so much that no poster could ever survive very long.

25th Jul, 2009 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Comic Poster

I had many when I was younger but the biggest of them was an awesome Spiderman poster I had.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Comic Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,