How Fanatical Are You?

How Fanatical You - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th May, 2006 - 7:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: My degree of interest in Comics is...
  I am a down right fanatic and live comics 24 hours a day       0.00%
  I find myself often speaking in terms of comic book heroes       80.00%
  I like to read comics now and again, but nothing more       20.00%
  I am not bothered by comics at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
About Comics of Course!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

How Fanatical Are You?

How Fanatical Are You?

Some humans eat, sleep and speak Comics all the time. What is your degree of fanaticism in the Comic world?

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

You Fanatical How

When I was a young boy having a new comic every other day was as necessary as food. Then the Atari 2600 came out and my love for comics seemed to have died at that time. Years after that I picked up a comic and was amazed at how good the artwork and printing have become, but it was too late, my childhood crave for it was gone. So at present I am in no way a fanatic, however, I do like to be aware of the progress of certain characters.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

How Fanatical Are You?
A Friend

How Fanatical Are You? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

comics totally rock! I was reading comics as soon as I could read.

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

How Fanatical Are You?
A Friend

You Fanatical How

I find that I like anime and comics more as I get older. I am able to understand more of the sub-plots and meanings than I could when I was younger. My tastes lean more towards plots, storylines, and character depth than before which has created a much deeper appreciation for them.

4th May, 2006 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

You Fanatical How

Well, I have to chime in and declare that I'm not a super fanatic, but I am addicted. I've read comics since I was a little kid and as I've accumulated years, I've gotten to know people that are really involved in the biz. I'm a huge story lover. There was a period of my life where I was relegated to novels, but in time I returned to comics because they are the only place to find the heroes and personalities I grew up with. I suppose, in a weird way, I'd say they've become part of who I am. A strange thought. So, now I read a number of books. I still read my novels. For me, it's really an enjoyable experience. I know it's pretty uncool for a 27 year old to be involved with superheroes, but I guess I just ignore those that would ridicule it. It seems to me that comics aren't just for kids, especially in this day and age. Well, I seem to be writing my own book here and will stop.

> TOPIC: How Fanatical Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,