Crafts And Games From Other Countries

Crafts Games Countries - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Mar, 2009 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2005 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hope this is in the right place.

This Friday I am in charge of coming up with a day of events for our girls at my place of business. I'm wanting to do an International type day, bringing in food from another country, as well as other International influences.

I've already gotten a food item picked out for the girls to make, but I'm having difficulties trying to find a craft and a game.

I know several of you are from other countries, so I was wondering if you had any ideas for a craft or a game that comes from your country. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Countries Other Games Crafts

This is incredibly late, but the games I know as a kid from Trinidad are all variants of what you may already know: Cops and Robbers, Catch, Blind man, and so on, but those are physical games. Board games that originated from this Country are not common, only variants of poker cards which I doubt you wish to show children. However, I did some research and here is one variant of something we both know, it can help the children learn a new language:

In Japan, Janken(Rock, Paper, Scissors/Roe, Sham, Boe) is a game for children, but is often used by adults as a way to decide who goes first. We often use it instead of "tossing a coin" - It works easily with more people, and you can't lose a coin!
Ref. https://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~tokyo3/e/janken_e.html

You will notice the complex table at the end.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Crafts And Games From Other Countries Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Sammy

Comments: I'm a girl scout in Georgia and I'm supposed to play a game from another country any suggestions that would be easy to teach to a child the age of about 11 would be very appreciated thanks.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Countries Other Games Crafts

Name: Abbie

Comments: I need to find out about a game from another country for an award at school. If you know how to play any then please post them as I really need your help. Thank you.

> TOPIC: Crafts And Games From Other Countries

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,