Titan Moon

Titan Moon - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Nov, 2012 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Titan Moon Can the moon called "Titan" that orbits the planet Saturn support life?
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2005 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Titan Moon

Scientists reconsider habitability of Saturn's moon
By Ker Than, Space.com

Recent findings from NASA's Cassini spacecraft and new discoveries about organisms here on Earth that thrive in extreme conditions are causing scientists to rethink the possibility that there may be life on Saturn's cloudy moon Titan.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space...itan-life_x.htm

Titan Moon
Titan Moon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2005 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Moon Titan

It is very possible for life to be on any surface. Evolution will allow for life on any planet and different planets are different possibilities. we breath our air maybe saturn will breath hydrogen or methane or maybe even carbon dioxide. Anything is possible.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Titan Moon UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Saturn's moon has 'ice volcanoes'

Titan, the haze-shrouded moon of Saturn, displays tantalising evidence of ice volcanoes, say scientists.
Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Titan Moon
A Friend

Moon Titan

I am sure that as we explore our solar system we will find interesting places where we will be able to find a place to live and grow. I believe that this moon can be one of those places. I know that further testing of this moon is needed to be sure.

17th Dec, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Moon Titan

I think the most interesting to me is that there is ice means water. I am sure some of our organisms from the north could be transplanted. If this happens we might be able to transform the moon over years to a more acceptable climate that would support life as we know it. Eventually maybe even us.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Titan Moon
A Friend

Titan Moon

We have to investigate the type of ice that is there. I am sure that we can get it to work for us. If nothing else it is a great place to hold water. A nice ice planet can provide insulation for humans to live while we collect and transport water to other worlds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Titan Moon

Titan may have atmosphere but remember, Titan is very far from the sun and it may be deadly for a human to live there because it can be cold to the extreme there.

11th Nov, 2012 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Titan Moon Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

As far as I remember the ice of Titan is frozen nitrogen compounds not water. It also has ammonia lakes which doesn't mean you can go fishing there. The atmosphere is very thick and made of hydrocarbures (is this the word in english?) such as methane or propane. Some anaerobic bacteria could maybe resist there but no oxygen breathing organism, including plants.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Titan Moon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,