Son Of Bush Arrested

Son Bush Arrested - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Nov, 2005 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2005 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Son Of Bush Arrested

Son of Florida Gov. Bush Arrested

AUSTIN, Texas - The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin's Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050917/ap_on_...sh_son_arrested

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Son Of Bush Arrested
A Friend

Arrested Bush Son

I really hate reading about politicians kids and celebrities kids getting in trouble. The fact of the matter is that I don't care what happens to Jeb Bush's son. Its evident by the career he has chosen that he will not be able to spend as much time with his kids as the rest of us. Is it any wonder that he gets in trouble? But come to think of it, has he done anything worse than anyone elses child? Besides, he is 21 now, and old enough to be making his own decisions, even if they are bad decisions.

19th Sep, 2005 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Son Of Bush Arrested History & Civil Business Politics

I think public intoxication is a stupid thing to call a crime. To me, it is a waste of government resources and money. So, the fact that he was drunk on a corner at 21, which means legal drinking age... so what?

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2005 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Son Of Bush Arrested
A Friend

Arrested Bush Son

What a waste of time the media is doing. Sometimes I wonder, that the media likes to show politicians and celebrities and their sons and daughters get in trouble. It increases ratings which gives more money to them and in this crazy greed oriented country called America, money is power, unfortunately.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please go over your sentences for mistakes that may affect comprehension and check your spelling before posting.

1st Nov, 2005 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Arrested Bush Son

Is public intoxication really a crime in the US? I'm with you funbiker, to get a criminal record for that is insane, who hasn't been intoxicated in public before?

Also totaly agree on the pathetic nature of the media for pouncing on this. Is there nothing better happening in Florida?

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Son Of Bush Arrested
A Friend

Son Of Bush Arrested

Actually, the article says he was arrested in Texas, not Florida, arvhic. Even though his father is the governor of Florida, we should be asking if there is anything better going on in Texas.

arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission

I agree that there are so many other things the media could be focusing on. It is just one of those tactics where they try to put a hinderance on a politicians reputation by pulling in something of that nature. Everybody always assumes that something is wrong with the parent because the child does something stupid. While that may be the case in regards to some people, a grown man being drunk on a street corner is not necessarily a result from the parenting he had growing up. He's 21. A lot of 21 years old go out and get drink because they can do it legally.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Son Of Bush Arrested

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,