Temple Builders

Temple Builders - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Oct, 2005 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Temple Builders

"Our ancestors, along with many other faithful Saints, sacrificed everything because of their testimonies and faith in Jesus Christ. They knew that the gospel had been restored to the earth once more and that they were led by a prophet of God. They knew that the Book of Mormon was true and understood its message and witness. They knew that through the restoration of priesthood keys, families could be sealed together for eternity through holy priesthood ordinances available only in a temple.

They knew that temple work was the key to the salvation and exaltation of the human family. They knew the importance of this work, and they were willing to give all that they had in order to provide a house acceptable to the Lord wherein this holy work could be performed. They sacrificed everything so that past and future generations would have access to the eternal blessings of the temple."
-- Sister Elaine S. Dalton, "We Did This for You," Ensign, Nov. 2004, 89

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2005 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Builders Temple

Given all the sacrifices the early Saints made for the blessing of having temples, I would be very uncomfortable to meet them in the life to come and try to explain that I appreciated their efforts, but it was just too inconvenient for me to patronize the temple often. I feel a renewed desire to use this blessing.

> TOPIC: Temple Builders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,