Vellosamian Introduction

Vellosamian Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Oct, 2005 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Vellosamian Introduction
A Friend

Vellosamian Introduction

Well I've waited some time for my verification to go through and here I am now. Its 5:16 in the morning and I'm sitting in the dark at my cluttered computer desk pondering on what to write about myself.

First of all I might as well tell you why I'm here. I have an aquiantance that does play-by-post rping here on Future Earth. He suggested to me that I should join up after I had complained thorouly about the immaturity of the people at some of these rp sites. I am somewhat of an rpg addict, whether it be video games, pen and paper, or play-by-post.

I am also somewhat of a writer, not saying that I am skilled at it, its just something that I enjoy doing. I finally began writing the rough draft of my novel, The True Redborne, after several grueling months of "worldbuilding". The most comical thing about my writing hobby is that english was the worst of my classes all through high school and college.

If I am not on the computer or on the xbox I am usually buried to my nose in a book. I read alot of fantasy and just recently in the past year I've gotten deeply into sci-fi. A friend at work introduced me to Timothy Zahn who writes Star Wars books about the Republic and the Empire after Darth Vader. Being the Star Wars nerd that I am I was hooked. Then I began expanding into the sci-fi genre as a whole and found a wealth of futuristic fun. It was not too long ago that me and a few friends started playing the old ShadowRun pen and paper RPG, which now took over every other D&D night.

I attended college for eighteen months, which got me an associates degree, nearly 20,000 in debt, and a job that I absolutely hated. So now, after I realized that the cubicle computer programmer wasn't in my blood, I work in a semi-trailer factory in a small po-dunk town.

The only universal sin is ignorance.
The only salvation is knowledge.
-Socrates

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Vellosamian Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Vellosamian

Welcome to the site! I'm still relatively new around here, but it's definately an awesome website. I think you will definately find your fill of mature conversation and RPing here.

I'm a college student right now and am quickly losing my motivation for it all. Who doesn't? I'm hoping when I start working on my BA next semester that I will become re-motivated (if that's a word) for school. At least you didn't stick with a job you absolutely hate. I heard someone once say that "If you find a job you truly love, you will never work a day in your life." I don't know where that quote came from originally, but I really like it. smile.gif

I look forward to reading your thoughts about the various topics there are around here!

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Vellosamian Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2005 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Vellosamian

Welcome to the Forum, Vell! We're glad to have you join us. Please feel free to explore and join in our discussions. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Vellosamian Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,