Kinglee Introduction

Kinglee Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Oct, 2005 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2005 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Kinglee Introduction
A Friend

Kinglee Introduction

devil.gif I'm 16. I'm insane. I don't know what else to say, except that I love RPGs and one in particular: Xenogears. I love that game! If you want more info on it, just send me a message via PM. Can't type e-mail here... see ya!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Kinglee

Welcome to the Forum, kinglee. Interesting perspective on insanity. I see you've already begun to find your way around the boards -- that's great! We welcome your positive participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2005 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Kinglee Introduction
A Friend

Kinglee Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you, I am usually a brutally honest person, and don't care much about what people think about me. I have actually been to see a psychologist, unlike some people on the net claiming to be cookoo. Just trying to make it by in life without totally going off the deep end. I have scared myself several times by thinking absurd thoughts at random times, and I have that split personality disorder. I'd like to hurry up and get on the RPG section, but I can't get 30 FP yet. By the way, is Florena a actual person, or a program in this website? I've been attacked already, on my second day here. Please check out my text-rpg, Planet Chaos RPG! Maybe you could give me some tips for the game. Thank ya.!

Message Edited!
Persephone: No need to mention deity

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Kinglee

It isn't 30 FP that you need to gain RPG status, it is 30 posts. However, you will probably want to get over 100 FP before you start, because you will need that to convert to GP for the game.

Florena is a bot, a program on the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Kinglee Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,