Computwitch Introduction

Computwitch Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2005 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2005 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Computwitch Introduction
A Friend

Computwitch Introduction

Hi, the toolhound here. I usually go by computwitch or toolhound, my cb handle. I was referred to the site by mr weisenberger, who is an active member in the LDS deep doctrine section of the site. he felt I would have some good insight to add, and I agreed.

About me: I grew up a member of the LDS church in southern idaho and served a mission in san bernadino california between 1990 aND 1992 while my future wife and high school sweetheart served her mission in virginia. I then went to idaho state university and graduated with an associates degree in electromechanical technology (robotics), married my wife in the idaho falls temple, and moved to southern utah where I have been ever since. I spent 10 years in the army national guard, and have a brother who enlisted right when my time was up and is now over in iraq.

By trade, I am a utah residential journeyman electrician ( 2 year license, known as a class b wireman in other states) and an SBCA certified dish network and directv satellite dish installer and repairman. before becoming an electrician, I spent 5 years in warehousing and related industries. currently, I wire houses 1 day a week to keep my electrician license active and install satellite dishes the other 5 days a week. I am the father of three children: a 10 year old son, a 6 year old girl, and a baby due to be born any minute now who will be a daughter if the ultrasound is right.

my hobbies include composing piano music, building and networking home computers, and talking on/listening to my cb radios and police scanner. I am currently studying to get my technecian class ham radio license.

I have been accused of teaching the lesson in church from the back row on numerous occasions, and routinely teach elders quorum. I hope to have some good input to add here both in the doctrine section and in the music sections as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2005 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Computwitch Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Computwitch

Dale, I'm glad that you decided to join this forum, I think you will add your knowledge to ours. I hope you find enough time to get on.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Computwitch Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, computwitch/toolhound! Glad to have you aboard, and thanks for a terrific intro. As you've already been informed, we have a great forum here, and lots to discuss. We welcome your participation, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

and congrats on that new little one in your family smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Computwitch Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,