Bmmeup Introduction

Bmmeup Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2005 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2005 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Bmmeup Introduction
A Friend

Bmmeup Introduction

Hello fellow bloggers. This is my first posting offering introduction. I am an injured veteran living in Oregon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Bmmeup Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bmmeup

Welcome to the boards. I look forward to reading more from you. There are many different subjects for you to weight in on and give your opinion, hope you will browse around and find yourself at home! You may also like to check out hot topics, it gives a good starting spot for conversation.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Bmmeup Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, bmmeup, and Welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you join us. Please feel free to browse and join our discussions. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to more of your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2005 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bmmeup

Welcome. I am interested to know more about where you served and if your injury was related to active combat. Enjoy your time here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Bmmeup Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,