Aleks Introduction

Aleks Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Feb, 2006 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer - Lost?
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2005 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Aleks Introduction
A Friend

Aleks Introduction

Well, uh. Not quite sure how to start so I'll just go ahead.

My name is Alex (preferably spelled Aleks). I am currently 15 years young, in my Sophomore year of a Vocational Technical High School in the United States. My interests are Vampires, computers, my guitar, my poetry, and of course, my friends. I selected Christian when signing up because Vampirism was not a choice. I believe whole-heartedly in Vampirism and believe myself to be a young Vampire in my Awakening (Vampire puberty). I enjoy sitting on my roof in the rain, at night, just listening to the rain hit the ground. Or in my room with the shades closed, writing poetry and songs. Music runs my life pretty well. I listen from a range of any rock music but being a guitarist, I do get picky when I find a band that just sucks at playing. My favorite band is HIM (His Infernal Majesty). My favorite song is "Vampire Heart" by HIM. Other bands I like are Chimaira, Lamb of God, Avenge Sevenfold, Nirvana, The Used, CKY, Incubus, Taking Back Sunday, and quite a few others that I cannot seem to remember.

I have Role-Played a few times. I role-played as a Vampire named Aleks Colebridge on the Harry Potter Role Play Forums, from there I moved on to a Medievil War RPG where I was a high officer in an Undead army. Then, in search for a more in-depth yet present day realistic Vampire character and magical, medievil world, I found this website through Google.

I am hoping to get a lot from this and to have a lot of fun and hopefully, I am easily accepted into the community. Thank you for reading.

Love me, like you love the sun, scorching the blood in my, Vampire Heart,
Aleks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Aleks Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Aleks

Welcome to the forum! There are several different RPG's to choose from, as well as many different opportune boards to earn the required post count to be able to role play. There is a poetry board as well as a music board. Have fun!

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,033
Flag Posts: 51,690
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.13 FP
Charm: 394

Aleks Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Wait a second, you are 15? You did not read our rules did you? You need to be 16 to be on here - yes, '16' - no less.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Aleks Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,