GeezluizHC Introduction

Geezluizhc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Oct, 2005 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2005 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

GeezluizHC Introduction
A Friend

GeezluizHC Introduction

Hello I am 16 years old and I live in california, USA. I am a junior in high school and I enjoy several activities. I love all church activities, I love reading, I love choir and sports. in my free time I like to read or go online....but I never have much so.... starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2005 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

GeezluizHC Introduction
A Friend

Introduction GeezluizHC

What kind of church activities are you involved in? I think it's great that someone your age has an interest in church. It's becoming rare to see younger people excited about church.

We have a religion board that encompasses all different religions, and there is an LDS board as well. There's lots of stuff around here to read and reply to. I look forward to reading your thoughts!

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2005 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

GeezluizHC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. It is good to have another teen in our midst. We have had several off and on, the most recent being Smudge, but I haven't seem him around here much lately.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
> TOPIC: GeezluizHC Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,