Time In The States

Time States - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Is your clock right? USA Time Zones
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2005 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Time In The States

Do you have the Correct Time?

The following link allows you to check the correct time by State.

Ref. Source 8

How many minutes where you off by? Are you able to calculate time for all US territories without having to look at a time map or clock?

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2005 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

States The Time

I am right on time. This is no surprise because I get my time from the cable company. They are likely using an offsite time server to get their time.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

26th Feb, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Time In The States History & Civil Business Politics

I too use the time from my local cable company. They were only 2 seconds off this clock. Surprisingly enough, my pc's time was also correct. I'm pretty good about gauging what time it is in different states without having to look at a map.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

28th Apr, 2006 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

States The Time

My computer was 42 seconds faster than this clock. That surprises me a lot because when I set my time after my last install I merely looked at my analog watch and set it as what I felt was pretty close.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

30th Jun, 2006 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

States The Time

My computer time is right on. My wristwatch is seven minutes fast. It helps prevent me from being late. I usually know what time it is in most US states. There are a few state that I'm unsure if they are in the Eastern or Central time zone. Another source of uncertainty are states that share two time zones.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Time In The States
A Friend

Time In The States

My cellphone keeps me in perfect time. My computers are always off by a few minutes, but usually because I don't adjust it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Time In The States
A Friend

Time The States

Working at an airport all my clocks are on the correct time because everyone knows the airlines are always right on time. They would never be delayed. biggrin.gif

My clocks were on time to this. I usually set them to my computers time or my cell phone. I do not wear a watch

18th Aug, 2009 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Time The States Politics Business Civil & History

I go by the time on my cell phone and on my computer which are both automatically set. This is a neat thread, I hate it when someone says they will meet me at a certain time but they have their clocks set ten minutes off.
I think it's interesting though how states go by different times and Arizona doesn't even have daylight savings time.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Time In The States

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,