Ghosts Captured On Camera

Ghosts Captured Camera - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You be the judge...
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

The following image was taken by a person called, 'Monique', who claimed that while she was taking pictures in the grave yard these apparitions appeared in the photo. The photo has been saturated with contrast / brightness by the Architect to bring the detail out more. Do you see Ghosts here? What is your view?

Ghosts Captured On Camera (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camera Captured Ghosts

Look carefully, Does it look like a face sticking out of a brick wall? Well it does to me! I have taken photo's that end up looking odd like this and I have never jumped to the conclusion that they were ghosts. In fact, sometimes, I have been able to find the photo in my own set that ended up ghosting the spooky photo. Two pictures being blended together, it looks like a ghost, if it wasn't a person, it would probably look like a messed up photograph. Of course, some are pre-disposed towards believing the most outrageous possibility for the "unexplained".

5th Mar, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Ghosts Captured On Camera Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I think that Konquererz is correct in the fact that this could be two photos that have ended up being blended into one!
Interestingly though,(or maybe not laugh.gif) when I looked at this picture, It looks to me like a man sitting down blowing his nose?
However, when I called my husband over to have a look, he can see 2 figures in the picture!
Maybe it's just how each individual mind interprets the images?

5th Mar, 2006 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Camera Captured Ghosts

It looks like a double-exposure, two photos that were exposed on the same frame of film. I have lots of those, when I forget to advance the film in my camera after taking a shot smile.gif

But it's a nice attempt. In my opinion, of course.
Roz

6th Mar, 2006 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Camera Captured Ghosts

Offtopic but,
I personally am a non-beliver, the only thing to change my mind would be to see one myself, as Pictures and Video can be manipulated so much in this day and age that the term 'the camera never lies' is outdated and the camera can lie now.

This picture to me, yes, looks like a double exposure of a man looking out from round a corner, but on further examiniation, I have also come to the conclution it could be something as simple as a flower/shrub that is so close to the camera that the focus is highly distorted, giving the shaded parts more width and the face to be the actual pinkish flower at the tip of the stem.

But it is one of those pictures that we will never know.

Even if 'the truth is out there' (Cut to x-files music wink.gif )

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The answer is quite simple "pfft" that is my thinking about this photo. In the human mind there is an instinct and it to search for facial patterns or similar things so it is normal if we see a messed up photo and we see "ghostly" apparitions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ghosts Captured On Camera

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,