Iran Nuclear Game

Iran Nuclear Game - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Wait, a game?
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran Nuclear Game

IRAN NUCLEAR GAME TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

U.S. special forces dart through Iran's underground nuclear facilities, gunning down any hapless Iranians standing between them and centrifuges that must be blown to bits.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/24/...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Iran Nuclear Game
A Friend

Game Nuclear Iran

Iran has been testing several new missiles as of late, including missiles that can avoid radar detection. It is going to be interesting to see how this goes down, its no longer just a war game, its for real. Iran could very well have nuclear technology now, and if they do, we don't want to get in a war with them, that would be foolish.

The link above no longer works, but I found this link to the game.
https://www.digg.com/gaming/The_Iran_Nuclea...y_-_a_REAL_game.

I think in the times we are living, this game is in poor test. We have real soldiers that may be put on the line due to Irans possible nuclear threats, this should not be made a non-issue by making it into a game. Just my opinion though.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Iran Nuclear Game
A Friend

Iran Nuclear Game Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The general idea is fairly standard for most first/third person shooters. It just happens to tie the game into a real world development. It sounds very similar to mercenaries, where your character runs around N. Korea killing hapless N. Koreans to make money.

> TOPIC: Iran Nuclear Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,