Melodilynn Introduction

Melodilynn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Oct, 2005 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Melodilynn Introduction
A Friend

Melodilynn Introduction

Hello,

I am kind of new to your message board. I've actually been here before and was a member before, but soon life took over and I quite posting and I guess because I wasn't posting my name was removed. But now I'm back.

So, to remind people of who I am... My name is Sheryl. I live in Utah in the United States. I'm a lifelong member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I've been married for 25 years and am the mother of 6 children ranging in ages from 24 to 13. I work full time as a nurse in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

I enjoy many hobbies and really wish I could fit more hours into a day so I could enjoy them all. I love music and play piano and guitar. I also love to read and I'm an avid reader. I love email and my computer. I also enjoy computer games, mostly playing games similar to Myst... the adventure type games.

Well, that's a little about me and a few of my hobbies. I hope to have some good discussions here and maybe get to know a few people.

Sheryl

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Melodilynn

Welcome back. I thought I recognized the name.

I hope you can stick around. Even occasional participation should keep you here. Of course, constant participation will do better... smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Melodilynn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome back, I remember you. I believe your main interest was music as your avatar suggests? We have an LDS Related Music Board that you will most definitely be interested in. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2005 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Melodilynn Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Melodilynn

Thanks for the welcomes. I am interested in music and I will be checking out the message boards. Thanks again. biggrin.gif

Sheryl

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Melodilynn

Welcome back, Melodilynn! I remember you! Looking forward to your presence here in the future.

Enjoy!
Roz

P.S. I loved that Myst game... it was so beautifully done! ... and I'm a puzzle freak, so of course I was hooked on it smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Melodilynn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,