The Call

The Call - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Aug, 2013 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  The Call Movie Review (2010s Film)
Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

The Call

Information for the movie: The Call is reviewed here.

More details on this film: The Call, TriStar Pictures, Brad Anderson (director); Richard D'Ovidio (screenplay); Abigail Breslin, Halle Berry, Morris Chestnut, Michael Eklund, Michael Imperioli, David Otunga, Mystery, 2013 Film.

The Call
The Call (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Call The

Jordan Turner (Halle Berry) is an experienced 911 operator but when she makes an error in judgment and a call ends badly, Jordan is rattled and unsure if she can continue. But then teenager Casey Welson (Abigail Breslin) is abducted in the back of a man's car and calls 911. And Jordan is the one called upon to use all of her experience, insights and quick thinking to help Casey escape, and not just to save Casey, but to make sure the man is brought to justice.

15th Jul, 2013 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

The Call Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Pretty cool film. Sometimes you don't know all the emotional stuff those 911 operators have to deal with everyday it can really like totally drain you. I don't think I could handle that much drama, what little I get from here is enough. laugh.gif

9th Aug, 2013 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Call The

Despite the fact that this movie got a lot of bad reviews, I thought it was a very good movie. Predictable? Yes but amazingly engaging. Lots of tension and drama throughout and even though you know what might happen next, you still glue to the screen. Well done.

25th Aug, 2013 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Call The

Good until that part where she decides to go in alone - who does that? She is also trained so she knows way better. Other than that it was a good watch, kept you in the seat and anxious.

> TOPIC: The Call

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,