Heart Attack - Page 2 of 3

Link between flu and heart attack confirmed - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Jan, 2018 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Do you think you are at high risk for a heart attack?
  Yes       25.00%
  No       62.50%
  I do not know       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
General Discussion
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2016 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heart Attack - Page 2

Men may face high lifetime risk of sudden cardiac death

One in nine men may be at higher risk of premature death due to sudden cardiac death - usually with no warning. One in 30 women may face the same risk. A new study offers the first lifetime estimates for sudden cardiac death among Americans. High blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors were associated with a higher lifetime risk of sudden cardiac death -- a finding which could lead to screening methods for sudden cardiac death. Ref. Source 4u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Attack Heart

Traffic noise increases the risk of heart attack

Your risk of heart attack increases with the amount of traffic noise to which you are exposed. The increase in risk -- though slight -- is greatest with road and rail traffic noise, less with aircraft noise. Ref. Source 1v.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Health & Special Psychology

Non-O blood groups associated with higher risk of heart attack

Having a non-O blood group is associated with a higher risk of heart attack, according to new research. Ref. Source 7m.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack
A Friend

Page 2 Attack Heart

I am at so much of a risk for a heart attack I do not even keep track anymore. IF I am meant to have one I will have one and nothing I do is going to change that *smile*.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack
A Friend

Attack Heart

There is no history of heart disease on either side of my family, my cholesterol is good, my blood pressure is usually around 115/60 thanks to my regular exercise regimen, I'm 5'9" tall and weigh in at 170, which is spot on for my body type and musculature, and I don't have any sugar issues, that is diabetes. I eat a healthy diet, although I do eat the occasional snack and have been known to party on occasion. Also, my father's ide of the family has extremely long-lived genes. My father lived to be 93, my grandfather lived to be 95, my grandmother lived to 90 and I have an aunt who is still rocking it at 90. On my mother's side I have an aunt who lived to 94. I think this puts me in the low risk category for heart disease or a heart attack. No, I'm more likely to die from driving too fast or the… oddities of my job then of a heart attack.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack

Low serum calcium may increase risk of sudden cardiac arrest. In a new study, researchers found that individuals with lower levels of calcium in the blood, which is easily monitored, are more likely to experience SCA than those with higher calcium levels. Source 2p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack
A Friend

Heart Attack - Page 2

I am glad that I have a good calcium count when I get checked. I do not always eat correctly but I do eat good enough to keep most of my minerals up in my body. With all my risks towards cancer, heart disease and even a heart attack being higher due to my military experiences I am doing all I can to lower these.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Link between flu and heart attack confirmed in new research. Chances of a heart attack are increased six-fold during the first seven days after detection of laboratory-confirmed influenza infection, according to a new study by researchers in Canada. Source 8e.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Heart Attack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,