SamanthaD Introduction

Samanthad Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Feb, 2006 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Spain Model
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

SamanthaD Introduction
A Friend

SamanthaD Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm a model I live in spain I'm 20 year old, I'm pretty creative so working with me is allways fun.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Do not post contact info here. See Constructive posting policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2005 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction SamanthaD

Hi Samantha, welcome. It's nice to welcome someone from Spain. Which part of Spain are you from?. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

SamanthaD Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: SamanthaD Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,