Daredevil Vs. Spiderman

Daredevil Vs Spiderman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2009 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
vs. Hypothetical Question
29th Oct, 2005 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman

Daredevil vs. Spiderman

Sometimes the supposedly good is pitted against the good to make life interesting in the comic world. This was done many times with Batman vs. Superman and the Hulk vs. The Fantastic Four's Rock. What did you think about this toon?

Brief Description:

international QUOTE
Debuting in 1994, this SPIDER-MAN animated series introduced a whole new generation of fans to Stan Lee's web slinger. These episodes of the series introduce the villain known as Daredevil and detail his origins. Known by his alter-ego Matt Murdock, Daredevil works with Peter Parker by day and yet opposes him at night when both have turned into their respective alter-egos and work to expose the truth behind New York City's biggest criminal, Kingpin.
Ref. https://www.videoflicks.com/titles/1118/111... PE=3&ASSN=20482

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman
A Friend

Spiderman Vs Daredevil

Cool plot line. Even to this day Spiderman and Daredevil, though tentative allies, have issues with each other. Spiderman and Daredevil have similar fighting styles, with DD having the heightened sense and SM having spider sense. The fights they had were usually pretty evenly matched. Technically, they are both vigilantes, so I wasn't sure why DD was portraited as the villain.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman
A Friend

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I believe ( but can't back this up with facts) that the usage of Daredevil as a 'possible' villain in the Spider-Man / Daredevil storylines may have had something to do with the treatment in the comics that was underway. During Frank Millers early run as scripter of Daredevil, the gritty darker side of New York was highlighted and the ongoing battles against crime and corruption were aimed at dealing with the Underworld element, moreso than with "super villains in tights". The Daredevil comics focused chiefly on combatting the Organized Crime element, mainly personified by the organization of Wilson Fisk, aka the Kingpin. It basically came down to a battle over who was going to be the Big Dog in town...and Daredevil would do anything to make sure it was not the Kingpin.

Several years later, Marvel Comics has made Daredevil the...... Scourge of the New York underworld. He has declared himself the Protector of Hells Kitchen, and by doing so, makes sure that no Mafioso or Underworld figures ( such as the Maggia, Hammerhead, Silvermane or their ilk ) can run large scale criminal operations on "His Turf". In many ways this sets Daredevil apart from the 'traditional' superhero, in that he now tends to operate on both sides of the law.......simply for the protection of the poor and impoverished of New York City. Thats easy enough reason to have the average (comicworld) citizen view Daredevil as something of a threat himself.

9th Sep, 2007 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Spiderman Vs Daredevil

I think Spidey could take out DD anytime cause he has web, sight and whats that thiung called where he can sense things going to happen?

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Spiderman Vs Daredevil

JenLuvsMp3 has a good point about the web that could essentially bind Dare Devil and then Spiderman could clobber him to oblivion. Reaction time for Spidey I think is faster too. The Devil can't climb walls either, another disadvantage.

15th Mar, 2009 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman

I appreciate Spiderman's abilities but I don't get DareDevil's too much. He is a bit too powerful for a blind person. I know he has the radar deal but still. Its like comparing an eagle with a bat. Its obvious which one is better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2009 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman

The daredevil is more then just radar he can sense the body and reactions to the environment. Does give one the edge in one on one. I do not think this would speed up the response time of his reactions other then he can see the other person getting ready to fight and move.

To me his is just a well trained martial artists with a cool baton. His lack of ethics when taking out a bad guy is also and edge on other heroes. He will kill were others would not.

Spider man at the beginning would not have beaten him due to the lack of combat discipline but now he is in a league above DD.

16th Mar, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Daredevil Vs. Spiderman Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Yeah he is pretty shady sometimes I wonder who is more dark Batman or Dare Devil.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Daredevil Vs. Spiderman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,