Author Of Suicide

Author Suicide - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Nov, 2005 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hunter S. Thompson
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Author Of Suicide

Apparent Hunter S. Thompson suicide note published

Reuters - Renegade author Hunter S. Thompson lamented the onset of old age and his physical limits, then concluded, "Relax -- This won't hurt," in an apparent suicide note published on Thursday by Rolling Stone magazine, his literary springboard.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._nm/thompson_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2005 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Author Of Suicide
A Friend

Suicide Author

How dismal is it to have found someones final suicide note? I still don't understand why Rolling Stone needed to publish the note though. I understand that he made a contribution to US counter culture and that his passing was felt. No need to dredge up the worst time in his life and publish it like one of his articles or books.

23rd Sep, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Author Of Suicide UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I am not surprised it was published. The media will print or show anything for ratings. They have no sense of right or wrong in my opinion. There certainly was no need for the public to know what this note said. Of course, the person who provided the note to be printed is just as bad if not worse.

11th Nov, 2005 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Author

I do not know what this about exactly and I haven't read the note myself, but it seems to me extreme bad taste (or judgement) on part of the publisher, especially since it seems to be a personal note as opposed by something he had meant to be red by everyone.

> TOPIC: Author Of Suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,