Henry Ford

Henry Ford - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jan, 2006 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Inventor of the car, zealot facists?
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Henry Ford

Henry Ford

Most people credit Henry Ford with inventing the automobile. The fact is he didn't. He did, however, introduce standardized interchangeable parts and assembly-line techniques in his plant. Which allowed for mass production of automobiles. Henry Ford was born on a farm near Dearborn, Michigan, on July 30, 1863, and educated in district schools. He became a machinist's apprentice in Detroit at the age of 16.
Ref. https://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventors/ford.htm

Henry was also an avid supporter of Adolph Hitler and even visited him when he was in prison, this fact though is kept hidden by those who want to keep his image separate from that of the deceased leader.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Ford Henry

Although he did not invent the automobile himself his assembly line most likely revolutionized the price and amount of vehicles on the road today. I do wonder how many US citizens are aware of his close connections to Hitler and his views on the concepts of Jews? I wonder if knowing this would have had any impact on what he produced had this been widely known?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2006 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Henry Ford
A Friend

Henry Ford History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, I didn't know that about Henry Ford. I knew he was somewhat of a bigot but I never would have guessed he went as far as visiting hitler in jail. Hitler was arrested before his rise to power though so it could be partially excused at least, but thats still terrible. No wonder they kept it quiet, I'm sure it would have basically put him out of business and rightly so. I think though we can still respect his business model of not him as a person.

17th Jan, 2006 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Ford Henry

Henry Ford was a very peculiar, correction, very eccentric person. It is said that he had a portrait of Hitler hanging behind his office desk. He was also a vrey thrifty man. When he would order parts for cars he told one company that he would deal with them exclusively if they shipped their parts in boxes that had certain...unusual measurements. He would then take the boxes apart and make them into floorboards. They were already measured and cut. All he had to do was put them in.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

> TOPIC: Henry Ford

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,