Jameela Introduction

Jameela Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Feb, 2006 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidadian
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Jameela Introduction
A Friend

Jameela Introduction

Hi. I'm Jameela from Trinidad. I heard about this site from my teacher. Basically what I like are reading, television and... everything else. I am here to gain a bit of information that would be useful to me, since I am in university. Hope to gain a lot. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.4%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Jameela

Hi Jameela, welcome aboard. When I saw your name, I immediatly thought about a student I had called Jameela. I wonder if that's you?. Which university are you attending and what's your major?. I look forward reading more about you. Please feel free to join our discussions. Have fun!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2006 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Jameela Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I'm Brandon

I am happy to see you here today and I am looking forward to when you update your profile and tell us more about yourself. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Jameela Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,