Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2005 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Cranium
A Friend

Cranium

I was surprised not to see Cranium listed on this board!

It's an awesome game, borrowing activities from Pictionary, Charades, Name That Tune, Trivial Pursuit and more. There are four card categories (Sculpting and Drawing, Trivia/Multiple Choice, Charades, and Word Games); and although there are plenty of cards that come with the game, I believe you can now buy expansion sets.

For a quicker version of Cranium, try Hoopla. It pretty much has the same categories, but the game goes much faster. I think it's just as much fun.

Cranium Web Site

Reconcile Edited: Rigone on 2nd Nov, 2005 - 4:16pm

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Cranium

I got this game last Christmas for free, as they were having a contest on their website and giving away the game as prizes. It is a fun family game and has since been superseded by Super Cranium and other variations.

6th Apr, 2006 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Cranium Reviews RPG & Card Board

I enjoy cranium, especially the acting and art cards. But for some reason it seems like my family gets tired of it fast, I dont' know why.

Another fun cranium game is Whoonu. It is a game where each player has to guess from a limited selection of things which would be a certain player's favorite. The one player then ranks each selection, and the players that guessed get points based on the rank of their guess. it is funny to see what people guess!

12th Aug, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Cranium

I really enjoyed Cranium, particularly the yellow word-game section of it, but it seems like you never have enough cards. It's a game where you learn all the answers too quickly, and I think it would be better if there more questions. It was a lot of fun, though.

> TOPIC: Cranium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,