Soldierpug Introduction

Soldierpug Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Nov, 2005 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2005 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Soldierpug Introduction
A Friend

Soldierpug Introduction

Hello my name is Russell I work at the Lowes Distribution Center here in Cheyenne WY. I Joined the forum to play some RPGS and meet other people to discuss a variety of topics. I hope that I don't bore anyone and we don't end up fighting over something pointless. I hate fighting for a stupid reason as it is a waste of energy. Hope to talk to you soon

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2005 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Soldierpug

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Soldierpug Introduction
A Friend

Soldierpug Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Russell, Welcome to Bordeglobal, there are many topics so I'm sure you can make 30 posts in no time. I hope to see you in one of bordeglobals many RPG's, or maybe battle you in member wars. Just remember to have fun.

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

> TOPIC: Soldierpug Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,