French Violence

French Violence - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Nov, 2005 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Out of control?
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

French Violence

SEVENTH NIGHT OF VIOLENCE IN PARIS

Parisian suburbs have suffered a seventh straight night of violence as youths set fire to dozens of cars in at least nine areas to the north and east of the French capital.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/11/03...iots/index.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2005 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Violence French

For a moment I thought I was reading about the New Zealand teen riots (see that thread), it just goes to show you that violence kreeps up everywhere, including powerful nations. Today's youth - tragic choices are being made.

FRENCH PM TO MEET WITH COMMUNITY LEADERS

French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin was scheduled to meet with community leaders Saturday as authorities sought ways to halt violence that has struck the Paris area for more than a week.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/11/05...iots/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Nov, 2005 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

French Violence History & Civil Business Politics

What a horrible situation for Paris! Living in Southern California and having experienced rioting at different times, I understand how frightening and tragic it is. This brings to mind the notion that anarchy is creeping in around the edges of society in many different countries. Disturbing, to say the least.

In my opinion.
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2005 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Violence French

RIOTERS SHOOT POLICE AS FRENCH PRESIDENT PROMISES CRACKDOWN

Rioters have fired at police in a Paris suburb, injuring 10 officers hours after the French president vowed to jail people taking part in violence that is rocking the country for an eleventh night.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...iots051106.html

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2005 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Violence French

FRANCE BRACES FOR "VIOLENT ACTIONS"

French authorities are bracing for more unrest over the weekend after messages calling for violence in Paris were posted on the internet and distributed by text messaging.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...iots051112.html

12th Nov, 2005 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

French Violence

Ummm. Has anyone else noticed that the people rioting in France are the "peace loving" children of Muslim immigrants? We have been told over and over that the fact that almost 10% of Frances residents are North Africans and other Muslims is of no concern whatsoever.

I have read a few interviews of Muslims in France. They want MORE Muslim extremists, not less, to teach their children how to act.

Looks like more trouble in France's future to me.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2005 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

French Violence

From the reports I have read and heard they were described as young (teenage or older) males from North Africa, but their religious status has not been mentioned. Geographically there is a high percentage of Muslims within the States that make up North Africa, but does that mean it is organized Islamist action?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Nov, 2005 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

French Violence Politics Business Civil & History

Since France does not record religious affiliation in the census, there is no 'official' notice that the rioters are Muslim. However, most, if not all, of them come from predominantly Muslim neighborhoods.

I don't think it is 'organized', as in the riots being organized by Al Qaeda or Hamas. It is organized in that the youth send messages to each other through cell phones and IMs. The rioting reflects the fact that the Muslim youth refuse to even attempt to become part of the predominant culture. They want, and expect, their culture to grown and thrive at the expense of the country where they live. They refuse to assimilate.

The same thing is happening here, in the US. It just hasn't become violent (much) yet.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: French Violence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,