JMann Introduction

Jmann Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Nov, 2005 - 4:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

JMann Introduction
A Friend

JMann Introduction

I am a convert to the church of 20 years. I accepted the gospel because I knew that what the church taught about my being a literal son of God and my potential to be like him was true. I want to talk with those who have a greater understanding into how we can help ourselves grow in our faith and understanding and realise our potential while here on earth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2005 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction JMann

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2005 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

JMann Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Jmann, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. I look forward reading your posts. Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2005 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction JMann

Welcome to the Forum, JMann! We're glad to have you join us. I'm not sure I qualify as having a "greater understanding" of doctrine, but we have others here that certainly have taught me much, and encouraged me to study. Please do explore the boards -- we have more than just LDS topics here -- and join our discussions. We welcome your participation, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: JMann Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,