Boy Angry After Being Labeled As Freak In Yearbook

Boy Angry Labeled Freak Yearbook - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th May, 2013 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May, 2013 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Boy Angry After Being Labeled As Freak In Yearbook

How is it possible that the school doesn't know who wrote this? I hope a full investigation takes place and they can find the person or persons responsible. For teenagers, this is a big deal and I agree with the mom, all yearbooks should be destroyed.

international QUOTE
A student was extremely angered after being labeled as a freak in the school yearbook.

The teen became upset after finding the insult printed under his yearbook photo.
Dylan Worthen, a student at South Paulding High School, which is west of Atlanta, Georgia said he was identified in the caption under the photo strip as a "Freak".

"When I realized what was written I was like, 'Wow, who would do that,'" Dylan Worthen said.

Two other photos of Dylan in the yearbook were listed under his name in the index, but not the one with the freak label, leading his mother to believe it was an intentionally cruel joke she calls "Bullying".

"He is my son who I think the world of, and in no way is he any kind of freak. He has the biggest heart of any 16-year-old child, I know," Dylan's mother, Susan Powell said. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Yearbook Freak Labeled Being Angry Boy

Poor guy. I can imagine how hard can it be for him: for a teenager a cruel joke like this can become a big problem. I don't know if the request of destroying all the yearbooks will be accepted since it presents some practical difficulties (and economical nuisances for the school). Anyway, the damage is already done. It is not so difficult to guess that "Freak" Will become his nickname between the other students.

> TOPIC: Boy Angry After Being Labeled As Freak In Yearbook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,