Britney's Marriage

Britney' S Marriage - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jan, 2004 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Britney's Marriage

Britney Spears married her childhood friend the other day. The day after they filed for annulment of the contract.

What do you think of this? They said their wedding was joke. Should matrimony be just a joke?

https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...ap_on_en_mu/bri tney_spears_wedding

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Marriage Britneys

This made me laugh, the best part about it was when the interviewed the guy and he thought it was accually true love that would last. I don't think alot of the little creepy fanboys out there who want to marry her are dissapointed one bit though. laugh.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Britney's Marriage Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I too heard about this, but I heard it was just a publicity stunt. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif But I find it sad that they both treated the marriage so lightly. It actually makes me very angry. Marriage should be treated very seriously. It should never be made out to be a joke of any kind. Even though, Brittany doesn't want to be a role model to the younger girls out there in the world, she really is. She is just setting all these bad examples for the younger generation out there.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Marriage Britneys

Given todays morales and thoughts on marriage. I am not surprised that she married and now wants to get out of it. Maybe she just got married so she could have a role in the hay, legally? She always said that she was saving herself for when she was married.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Marriage Britneys

Yes, I do remember her saying something about that Xtra. I thought I would drop this link here for ya as well. I found it on CNN this morning. It appears that the people in her hometown didn't find the 'joke' marriage too funny either. undecided.gif

Britney's hometown not laughing at 'joke' marriage

If Britney Spears' marriage was just a joke gone too far, the people in her hometown think the joke stinks.

The people in Kentwood, Louisiana, population 2200, have been caught up in the media frenzy and are thinking, "What's Britney done for Kentwood lately?"

Reporters staked out the family home of her ex-husband, Jason Allen Alexander, and the sheriff was called to disperse crowds two days in a row.

Click here for full story

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Britney's Marriage

i feel bad for her

even with all the money, success, fame and everything else.. it seems like she has nothing. she seems like a lost puppy like she doesn't know where to go. I think she's too obsessed with being someone she's not just to change maybe what she's going through or feeeling or something.

anyways, i don't care .. she should just put her clothes back on and start respecting herself and get over justin. he's like a sad little dorko boy that needs to grow up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2004 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage

That girl is out of control, so I'm not surprised that she got married and that it was a joke, she needs serial psychological treatment....sad.gif I feel sorry for her and if I have her parents around, they will get a good rebuke from me! (yep, LDS_forever the rebuker) smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Britney's Marriage
A Friend

Britney's Marriage Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Frankly, I'm not one bit surprised. Most celebrity marriages never last, and some are just publicity stunts. As for Britney, why she has all those fans drooling all over her, I just don't understand.

Message Edited!
This use of vulgarity & profanity is NOT tolerated here! Please refer to the rules of the forum.

Reconcile Edited: msslmshdy30 on 15th Jan, 2004 - 1:09am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Britney's Marriage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,