Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 17 of 26

Yes I believe the terrorists want to have - Page 17 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (26) »
Somali Pirates
Fighting piracy off Somalia against modern-day pirates.
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 17

I am hoping with the US warships there we can get rid of these pirates once and for all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weapons Ship and Pirates

Analysis: Somalia Piracy Began in Response to Illegal Fishing and Toxic Dumping by Western Ships off Somali Coast

President Obama vowed an international crackdown to halt piracy off the coast of Somalia Monday soon after the freeing of US cargo ship captain Richard Phillips, who had been held hostage by Somali pirates since last Wednesday. While the pirates story has dominated the corporate media, there has been little to no discussion of the root causes driving piracy. We speak with consultant and analyst Mohamed Abshir Waldo. In January, he wrote a paper titled "The Two Piracies in Somalia: Why the World Ignores the Other?" Ref. Source 1

15th Apr, 2009 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah, the pirate attacks had nothing to do with the approximate 70 million in ransom that they collected last year. It has nothing to do with the poverty and lack of infrastructure in Somalia that leads to the business of piracy. I am now corrected in my understanding thanks to the article above in that it was a National Volunteer Coast Guard of Somalia and not pirates that were taking control of ships that were fishing. Those tankers that they grabbed were really enormous illegal fishing vessels. This is truly a unique way to view the problem...truly unique...

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Page 17 Weapons Ship and Pirates

I find it funny that some bleeding heart is blaming us for the pirates and saying that we are doing illegal stuff in their territorial waters. I seem to remember that the pirates came into international waters to take control of some of these ships. I am sure glad to know that the international shipping lanes are in their coastal waters.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weapons Ship and Pirates

Pirates attack second US vessel

Pirates attack a US cargo ship off Somalia in the latest of a spate of incidents - but this time the attempt fails. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Pirates & Ship Weapons

Do they honesty think that attacking US flagged ships is the right thing to do? I wonder about the intelligence of some of these pirates.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 17

You know, the more they do this the more I have to wonder that behind all this is:

1. Muslims terrorists want a war with the US and want Somalia to be the battlefield
2. Others in Somalia want the US to return to bring order to the country
3. The Somali warlords are just not very smart about what they're getting themselves into.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Pirates & Ship Weapons Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 17

Yes I believe the terrorists want to have a war with the US so they can get battle hardened terrorist ready for a major strike someplace. I am not sure that this is a good thing for anyone. Using pirates as a way to entice the US into something is not a good idea either.

> TOPIC: Pirates & Ship Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,