Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 22 of 26

An infared satellite should be able to pinpoint - Page 22 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Dec, 2009 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Somali Pirates
Fighting piracy off Somalia against modern-day pirates.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 22

Spanish Boat Released

A Spanish fishing boat and its 36 crew are released unharmed by Somali pirates who seized them six weeks ago, Spain's prime minister says. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Ship and Pirates

I wonder if the three ports that Spain wants blocked would put a end to the pirates?

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Maersk Alabama

Somali pirates attack U.S.-flagged Maersk Alabama for second time, but crew repels attack, CNN reports.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Page 22 Weapons Ship and Pirates

I believe that this crew learned from the last time when they held their captain captive. I am glad that they fired back and repelled the pirates. I just wish a few pirates were killed.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Ship and Pirates

Hijacked tanker's captain 'dies'

The captain of a tanker seized on Monday off the Seychelles has died of his injuries suffered during the attack, Somali pirates say. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons

Somali pirates seize supertanker

Pirates seize a supertanker carrying oil from Saudi Arabia to the US - one of the largest ships captured off Somalia. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 22

I believe there is more that we can do as a world to end the threats of these modern day pirates. Heck lets all hire blackwater they will see to it that the pirates do not win.

1st Dec, 2009 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 22

An infared satellite should be able to pinpoint the pirates within minutes or at least tens of minutes. A small fleet of UN ships should be able to deal with them once targeted. Japanese police face much worse odds with thier pirates.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Pirates & Ship Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,