Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 5 of 26

Nato to target Somalia's pirates Defence - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Oct, 2008 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »
Somali Pirates
Fighting piracy off Somalia against modern-day pirates.
1st Oct, 2008 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 5

Is that the Russian vessel by chance you are referring to? Or a second destroyer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Ship and Pirates

I am not sure I just caught a glimpse of the story so I did not get a chance to hear about it.

1st Oct, 2008 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Update: Source 1

I think you might have heard about the US vessel then Klar. No one is coming to unload this one with out issues or will they.

Given that we have not sunk this freighter yet really what is stopping the tanks from being taken aground. after all they put 14 tanks with 14 hostages and start moving them out.

I think sooner or later though Russia or the States would sink them.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Page 5 Weapons Ship and Pirates

I think that they will have a hard time off loading them if they are being watched byu both russia nd the United States navy. My question is if they are being watched then how did they capture another vessel?

1st Oct, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Ship and Pirates

They were tailing the one ship but must not have been doing anything else. One would think their radar would have picked up the fast moving boats and aerial support sent to take a look.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2008 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pirates & Ship Weapons

Russia call to halt Somali piracy

Russia's foreign minister calls for joint international action to halt Somali pirate attacks off the Horn of Africa.
Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2008 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 5

I hope the nations respond to this call and clean up the pirates. Even better set them to see Davey Jones's locker.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pirates & Ship Weapons Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Nato to target Somalia's pirates

Defence ministers from the Nato military alliance agree to send warships to help combat piracy off the coast of Somalia.
Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Pirates & Ship Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,