Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 9 of 26

Pirate says Sirius Star crew safe One of the - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2008 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (26) »
Somali Pirates
Fighting piracy off Somalia against modern-day pirates.
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 9

Pirates Take Britons

United Kingdom The families of two Britons on a hijacked tanker off Somalia say they hope the pair will be safely home soon.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2008 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Ship and Pirates

I am glad the Indian ship was able to locate and dispatch the pirates. I just hope other countries can follow suit.

19th Nov, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The interim President in Somalia is calling for action on the pirates "force" as he put it. Come on guys, this should be a happy time you get to test your gun ships, turrets and cannons on real targets rather than drifting metal for practice. I'm sure the Indians were happy for some action.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2008 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Page 9 Weapons Ship and Pirates

Oh give me a gun boat to play with I am sure that I will have a lot of fun with these guys. I think I heard on the news today that it is open season for pirates.

20th Nov, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Ship and Pirates

Yes but the Canadians will not get there till it is time to use our freighter to clean up the ruble. I hope every country comes out to play dunk a pirate. Be almost like an Olympic sport a real nice time to bond with fellow sailors.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons

Greek ship released by pirates

Pirates in Somalia release a Greek-owned ship and its 19 crew, who were hijacked in September, officials say.
Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 9

I am sure the ransom must have been paid. Sever action needs to be taken in this area of lawlessness. I fear much more then Pirates are at issue here.

edit

Was debating were to put this but I think this is the right spot. It would seem the pirates are more then just hijackers but dumpers as well.

Source 5

What do you think?

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 24th Nov, 2008 - 5:19pm

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

Pirate says Sirius Star crew safe

One of the Somali pirates holding a giant Saudi oil tanker tells the BBC they have no intention of harming its crew.
Ref. Source 6

Pirates & Ship Weapons
Pirates & Ship Weapons (Hover)

> TOPIC: Pirates & Ship Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,