Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 10 of 26

Sounds like the UN just gave all the military - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (26) »
Somali Pirates
Fighting piracy off Somalia against modern-day pirates.
25th Nov, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 10

So kind of them to tell us this as they are waiting for a huge ransom. I hope they can get this resolved fast.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Ship and Pirates

I am still waiting for more of them to be sent to the bottom of the sea. They are just a plain nuisance.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pirates & Ship Weapons Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Pirates 'to release Ukraine ship'

Somali pirates holding a ship full of military hardware reach a deal with its Ukrainian owners to release it, reports say.
Ref. Source 7

1st Dec, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Weapons Ship and Pirates

Until a country is willing to sink the ship and its cargo along with the death of the crew I think this is going to continue. Only when the pirates know that no matter what they will be shot on sight will this change. This is huge money being used to fund activities I am that is more vile then this.

It is a harsh and extreme but nothing being done so far s helping at all.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Ship and Pirates

I believe the monies they are getting are helping then buy more expensive weapons and better boats. How long before they can buy a military vessel?

2nd Dec, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons

If they keep paying I the millions it would not take long at all. Still some one is harboring them and I am sure that is not for free. Also to big a vessel would be too easy to track and sink. Better a pleasure craft heavily armed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2008 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons - Page 10

This is the news that all the military personnel have been waiting for:

UN extends anti-piracy measures

The UN Security Council extends authorisation for countries to enter Somali waters to stop acts of piracy.
Ref. Source 2

The whole reason they could not do much before was based on maritime policy where they had to wait til they were in international waters, now the Pirates are not 'safe'. I fear they might try to take hostages inland though.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Pirates & Ship Weapons
A Friend

Pirates & Ship Weapons Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

Sounds like the UN just gave all the military navys a open ended invitation to come take some target practice. I hope that the pirates learn what life is like on the bottom of the sea.

> TOPIC: Pirates & Ship Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,